“Task Force Salubong” which is a project of the Diocese for the six months rehabilitation of persons with substance abuse disorder and giving them psychological orientation that is family and community based. They are also taught about livelihood programs so that they can go back to normal life in the society.
Bishop of Kalookan: Most Rev. Pablo Virgilio S. David, D.D.
Vicar General: Rev. Fr. Jerome Ma. J. Cruz
1. Individual Counseling or One on One Counseling
a. Voluntary Surrenderers
b. Aftercare counseling for graduates from 6 months program
2. Counseling for family of EJK Victims
3. Katatagan Kontra Droga sa Komunidad (KKDK) for Plea Bargainers
4. Trauma Therapy
5. Capability Building
a. Trainers training (Re-echoing Basic Counseling Skills)
b. Members Skills Enhancement and Personality Development
6. Catholinks (on-line counseling…in process)
7. Facilitation of Livelihood Programs