The DCELF is trying to observe & implement the above-mentioned nature, responsibilities & goals. The overarching goals of DCELF per the revised diocesan pastoral plan:
1) Institutionalization of commission & ministries in diocesan & parish levels
2) Organization of parish formation modules & program
3) Organization of diocesan & parish formation team
1) Diocesan Planning for 2018 held on January 6-7 at Dei Verbum Retreat Center in Tagaytay City. It was participated by parish and lay ministry coordinators and Hapag Layko graduates;
2) Regular monthly meetings with parish coordinators;
3) Periodic meetings with Execom, Priest Ministers and Lay Ministry coordinators;
4) Preparation and Formulation of the Commission’s Policies and Procedures manual starting February to September;
5) Module-making and preparation by Hapag-Layko scholars comprising the six formation thrusts of the Commission from March to October;
6) Team building and Recollection activity on July 21-22 held at St. John Marie Vianney Retreat House in Norzagaray, Bulacan. The activity was participated by parish coordinators and lay ministry coordinators.
7) Commission Planning and Calendaring of Activities for 2019 held on August 18, 2018 at San Roque Parish, Navotas City participated by parish coordinators, invited guests from BEC and Salubong Program.
8) Presentation of the Policies and Procedures manual for critiquing of the parish coordinators on October 20, 2018 during the Regular Meeting of the Commission at the De Mazenod Hall of the Our Lady of Grace Parish.
9) Diocesan General Assembly held on November 23, 2018 at Bulwagag Katipunan, new Caloocan City Hall participated by parish h and lay ministry coordinators together witCELF priest ministers and other invited priests of the diocese. On said occasion, the final draft of the Policies and Procedures manual was presented to the body for approval and signing prior to presentation to the bishop.
10) Presentation of the Basic Orientation Seminar for Parishioners (BOSP) modules covering the 6 formation thrusts of the Commission. The activity was participated by parish and ministry coordinators on November 30-December 1 at Oblates Missionary Center, Quezon City. It was facilitated by the Hapag-Layko scholars.